2009 – Has been a great year for Quoakle!
Just some of the developments and achievements….
– More part-time staff taken on board, Sean Cresswell & Jeannie Mason – Sales and Andy Smith-Marketing
– Gloucestershire Heating page goes live with 4 categories
– Quoakle expands into Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Herefordshire,Bristol & Avon, Warwickshire, and Worcestershire
– 2 Dutch Business students spent 3 months working for Quoakle-particularly successful in developing twitter marketing
– Businesses in Gloucestershire begin paying for the yearly advertising
– Quoakle CMS designed by Jeremy Onion and Mark Finney was launched in September after months of development work
– Business Development Executives start to create logos on their own! From making the phone call to confirmation of logo advertisement.
– Quoakle website continues to develop
– Lots of great new pages thanks to web developer Mark Finney
– Quoakle celebrated 3 year anniversary in October! Team went to Cheltenham and Gloucester to hand out leaflets and balloons, raising money for Interserve’s project providing water for Indian villages.
– Over 45 Businesses in Gloucestershire displaying Quoakle Leaflets
– Large A3 poster displayed in Gloucester train station
– Quoakle office is decorated, providing a dedicated space set aside for the Quoakle team
– T-shirts,hats,pens and hoodies have been produced advertising Quoakle brand
– The new alternative logo colours launched- white on blue
– New Quoakle CRM created from the well developed Access database.
– Quoakle gets listed by the important Dmoz directory
– Topics slowly expanding into the 7 counties, more businesses sign-up for the free 3 month trial
– Google ranking for Quoakle gets better! Now 3 out of 10
– Jeannie sees more businesses sign up in Wiltshire! As Wiltshire directory really takes off!
– Office manager Naomi Steele gets married at the beginning of August
– Quoakle links up with developed4u webdesigner Dave Southey and Quoakle web designs produce first website …..Gloucester Garage
– Quoaklecards – the online business card is now using its very own CMS designed by Jeremy Onion. Wow! What a year!